Business Development Executive
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in the field of construction sales surrounding façade and glass works.
- Minimum diploma or degree in engineering.
- Must be driven and motivated to close profitable sales projects.
- Must have relevant knowledge in the field of façade engineering.
- Excellent people skills to promote and generate sales for the company.
- Be able to liaise with main and sub-contractors for all projects and to visit sites when necessary.
- Generate sales for the company through sourcing out and acquiring profitable projects for the company.
- To follow up with clients that have been attained on a regular basis to source out for more projects
- To carry out upselling after project has been completed.
- Maintain a database of clients that require works to be carried out.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all clients that are existing or that have been acquired.
- Carry out regular meetings with clients and to source out for new clients.
- Liasing and working with various departments within the company to ensure that projects that have been awarded are carried out successfully
- To carry out any other roles and responsibilities as assigned by the Sales Manager and Director.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of accounting experience with previous companies.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Be able to handle accounts receivable.
- Be able to handle accounts payable.
- Meticulous, have an eye for detail and able to multi task.
- Must be trustworthy and capable of handling accounts for inter-related companies.
- Have the ability to handle and manage large sets of accounts.
- Fund management of petty cash including all transactions in and out.
- Replenishment reports preparation.
- Carrying out of MYOB Entry via the General Ledger
- Receipts for collection that is due to the director.
- Report preparation that is due to the director.
- Carrying out of MYOB Entry via general ledger for accounts that are due to the director.
- In charge and management of all accounts payable for various inter-related companies.
- MYOB Preparation of purchase orders for all suppliers.
- MYOB Preparation of all payment vouchers and cheque issuance.
- Discussion of payment settlement with all suppliers.
- Discussion of payment collection with all suppliers.
- Other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities assigned to you by Department Head and/or upper management as and when required.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org . 皇冠足彩Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.