Curtain Wall Unitized System
Unitized Curtain Wall System is an exterior facade system for high-grade buildings. It is composed of large units that are assembled in the factory, shipped to the site and erected on the building.
- Units are already pre-assembled and glazed under controlled factory conditions
- Minimizes site operations
- Allows for faster installation process
- Usually does not require external access
- Strong adaptability for the main structure, applicable to high-rise building of steel structure.